February 9, 2011

My thoughts for "u"

1)We me ny chance and turned into frns, and how our Destiny keeps us close to eachother.Making our friendship grow more with the passing time.

2)A cute husband love quote abt his wife-
" I feel licky everyday when I'm with u"

3)I cant keep ur heart from breaking and hurting...
But I can cry with u,
and
Help u in pick up the pieces and put them back in place
:)

4)Jealous line with lovely feeling...
"Its not tht I want u with me everytime ....
But
Its just I dont want anyone else
To have u for a second...!"
...:)

5)Love...
When someone lies to you n you smile...
coz
you know the person cares enough for yr happiness to lie to you !!!

6)" Think twice before leaving a space in someones heart, Because its difficult to realize the pain when you see someone else filling your space"


7)I cared a lot abt u nd loved u alot but the dat i have realiased that ur not worth it, i have allowed to walk away but dont forget that u made my life a mess nd walked away, am not complaining .... Am happy that u are gone and i dont have to worry abt u ... Do what ever u want but remeber i have let u go only because u CHEATED on me.....


8)"Care is to express & not to impress people..."
When care is expressed truly, people will be impressed..!


9)Memories:
U laugh wen u think of d times u had cried with frnds
&
U cry whn u remembr d times u had laughed 2gethr..


10)A good heart & a good nature r 2 different things..
A good heart can win many relationships..
But a good nature can win many good hearts
(are u willing to win good hearts? then improve your nature...!)
:)


11)Don't be upset if the people preferred someone other than you.
It's hard to convince a monkey that strawberries are sweeter than bananas.


12)Do u want to know the meaning of different colors of roses...?
The colors of roses have a variety of meanings in every culture.

Red: love, respect, passion, courage
Pink: grace, joy, thankfulness, happiness
...White: innocence, spiritual, purity
Yellow: joy, friendship
Lavender: enchantment
Orange: fascination, enthusiasm
Coral: desire
Bi-color: unity, gladness
Peach: modesty
-choose accordingly...!


13)The Roots of Violence:

Wealth without work,

Pleasure without conscience,
...
Knowledge without character,

Commerce without morality,

Science without humanity,

Worship without sacrifice,

Politics without principles..!

people with out moral values and humanity..!

Never successful.....!



14)All Your Life Friendship Lasts
Through The Years You'll Look Back
Remembering The Laughs & Happy Times
Along With The Cries & Sorry Sighs

...Friendship May Be A Simple Thing
But Lots Of Love It Can Bring
Things To Share And Talk About
It's Something You Just Can't Do Without


15)Thr rn't any gestures, senses, r words 2describe hw much I miss u..!
Wht cn I do fr u 2understand tht every momnt tht we r 2gethr r so precious 2me..
The way u treat me, undrstnd me,&care fr r d beginning of these emerging feelings tht only end with u..
The funny comments tht make me like u more..
I always hv u in my mind, & thr isn't 1dy... that passes tht I don't think of u, missing u like always...!
-for Jayasheela



16)You need power......
only when you want to do something harmful........
otherwise
love and compassion are enough
to get everything done...!
...Think smart and act wise....!


17)To the one person who knows me inside out, upside down and back to front. Yes, it's you, my best friend. You know who you are. Thanks for everything.


18)If you are down, I will lift your spirits, If you cry, I will dry your tears, If you frown, I will be your smile, and If you think ur dieing I will be your LIFE


19)I have no words for the sunshine you have brought into my life.
Every moment with you is amazing and every second without you is torture.
I miss you



20)As I awoke dis mrng u wr r8 thr on my mind
So I'm sendng mrng wishes Of d bestest kind

As I sip my mrng coffee Daydreaming cms alive
I pretend dt u r with me & sitting side by side
...
Chatting across d table Abt things old & new
Laughng & beng silly Like we alwys do

Since we'r nt 2gthr d miles hv cm b/w
Cyber chat & calls I snd 2u my frn

Try 2keep on smilng & I wil do d sm
2 9t whn I am sleepng I'll dream of u again..!

No comments: